Sunday, June 9, 2013

The First Day

Hi, my name is Alastair. I am eight years old. Last Tuesday I finished second grade. Today we drove the RV to church. We ended up parking it on the sidewalk nearest to the church. After church we started the five hour drive to North Platte, Nebraska. Us six were having so much fun that the five hours felt like five minutes. I guess it's true what they say, time flies by when you're having fun. First, I played Spot It with my older sister, Addie, while my younger sister, Dagny, wrote her blog post. My other younger sister, Maggie, read books (if you have not noticed, I have three sisters). Then I read seventy-two paragraphs of space facts. Finally, we got to North Platte, where we parked and went to the pool. Tomorrow we are going to have lunch with my parent's friends. They have kids my age. I am so excited. I'll write about it in tomorrow's blog.

Goodnight,

Alastair

No comments:

Post a Comment