Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cedar Point

       Hi, Addie here. Yesterday we went to the amusement park called Cedar Point. This place is AWESOME. It is called the best amusement park in the U.S.A. This place is HUGE. We did tons of  fun rides. I have been writing in the journal that Nana and Papa gave me, taking pictures with the camera grandma gave me, putting charms on the charm bracelet Julie and Mike gave me, putting objects in the scrapbook Roberta gave me, oh and Busia gave me a pink journal and she will have to find out what I'm doing with that. Well anyway my point is I LOVE PRESENTS. Anyway about the amusement park. My favorite ride of all was the Gemini. I want to go back someday.


   Addie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Addie - Love following your travels. Sounds like you've had lots of fun and some adventures too. Please give my love to your family and know that your Wellshire family eagerly waits for you to return!

    ReplyDelete