Sunday, June 9, 2013

Finally

      Hi, this is Addie again. Finally after weeks of preparing, the McLains are on the road. Today is the beginning of the 76-day trip. We  passed through the north-east part of Colorado heading up into North Platte, Nebraska where we will stay tonight. All we have done today is passed by fields and cows. Once we got out of Denver, I noticed that the nature out here is amazing. Here is the best part, Mom and Dad let me ride in the front seat. Awesome. I know, right? When we got to the RV part, we went to the pool. For dinner, we had hot dogs, but Mom and Dad would not let me have dessert. Now it is time to sleep in the RV for the first time.

     Goodnight.

- Adelaide

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I recommend the Cosmosphere in Hutchinson, Kansas! It's a world class space museum. Anyway, happy trails! --Erin H.

    ReplyDelete