Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Practice makes perfect

     Hi, Addie once again. I remember just a few days ago Mom and I were talking about how, in the first week of the trip, we would learn about how to work the RV and all of that sort of thing. All I can say is that in these past three days, the prediction came true, and I mean it. Today we started driving early in the morning. At lunch we met up with Mom's cousin and great aunt. We had lunch at Crouse's. Soon after, we ate dinner at Noah's Ark. This time, just us six. We drove to the RV park and played on the playground. They had a merry-go-round, and it is awesome. Anyway, now it is bedtime. Today, we visited grandma's mom and dad's grave. I took lots of pictures. Grandma, Nana, Papa, Busia, Allen, and everyone else that is reading this blog, I just want to say I miss you very much. I miss home.

Goodnight,

Addie

1 comment:

  1. Addie - I love reading what you are thinking on this trip. I am sorry you are missing home, but I always think it is a good experience to get out of "one's comfort zone" and selfishly I am so excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete