Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fun

Hi, it's Alastair again. Today on the drive to Indianola, IA, I read my Lego Harry Potter book. Then I played checkers with my younger sister, Dagny. Next I played Spot It with Dagny. Then I rested a tiny bit. Finally, we got to Indianola, IA. Then we drove to Crouse's Café, where we had lunch. I had a blueberry pancake. Then we drove around and looked at things, like my great-great grandparents' house, my great grandparents' house and grave. Then we played on the play ground. Then we went to dinner at the restaurant "Noah's Ark." I had chicken strips. Then we came back home and played on the playground. Then went to the RV and got ready for bed and that's when I wrote this blog post.

Goodbye,

Alastair

1 comment:

  1. So many adventures for one day, Alastair! Sounds like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete