Friday, August 23, 2013

Magnolia's Summer Review

On the start of the trip I really liked the campsites. One the second day I liked the playground. I like the activities we did while we were driving. Along the way I liked to buy stuff.

I liked to be with family and friends. Some of my favorite people to visit were Aunt Pam and Uncle David, the Clarks in Illinois, and I liked sleeping with Grandma in the hotel.

I liked playing with nature and ant hills, too. I liked to catch bugs with Dagny and Alastair.

I didn't like how we had to switch off beds in the motorhome. I liked to sleep with Addie, but I didn't like to sleep with Dagny or Alastair. My favorite place to sleep in the motorhome was the bottom bunk.

I really liked the pools we swam in. At each campground I liked their pool. No one had a diving board except Aunt Pam's. I really liked Jody's pond with the zip line, water slide, and jump rope.

I liked all the amusement parks and I liked the first one [Cedar Point] the most. I almost did all the rides. I liked all the roller coasters. I also liked the water park too because I like water. I like swimming, and it's always really hot.

I also liked about it that I could see mom the whole time. I'm glad I was able to do all of it.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment