Monday, August 5, 2013

I've Been There

Hey this is Addie, again. Orlando was awesome. We did so many things. Now why did I title my blog post that? Well Magnolia always says that when we watch a Disney movie because in the beginning you see the Disney castle and Maggie says "I've been there" because she has been to Disnelyland and we say no, that is the Disneyworld castle. Now Maggie can say I've been there. Anyway about Orlando, the first park we went to was Universal Studios. We saw Toon Land, Marvel Land, Dr. Seuss Land, and best of all, Harry Potter Land. It was amazing. Some of the things we did were going on the Harry Potter ride, drinking butter beer, eating chocolate frogs, eating at the Three Broomsticks, but I thing I really liked was learning that I like roller coasters. That's right, Dad said he would buy me a chocolate frog if I went on a roller coaster that went upside down. I loved it!!! I realized I really don't hate roller coasters and then I wished I had noticed that before Cedar Point. Oh well. I promised myself I would buy dad and me tickets some day and we would go back. I can't wait until Schlitterbahn.

Goodbye,

Addie.

* We also went to Magic Kingdom. We did a lot of things there with the Anthony's and we stayed up late and saw the parade and fireworks. It was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment