Friday, August 23, 2013

Dagny's Essay

This is my essay about my trip. I hope you enjoy it.

I found a lot of bugs, beetles, bees, and ants. There were a lot of bugs in each state. I also caught grasshoppers and I got poked a lot by cacti. I love nature and I hope I can find a lot of it again.

I liked all the amusement parks and the water park, too. Addie hit her face at the Schlitterbahn. I poked a hole in my swimsuit. That is a sign of a good summer. We threw away my swimsuit after that.

The drive was long, it still was fun. Sometimes mom and dad got angry and mad. Sometimes we napped, sometimes we played board games. We played "family" too. I liked it when dad said, "hold on to your butts." We had tubs to store our stuff. We did puzzles, Monopoly, Candyland, and more. Dad always drive. Mom sits back with us. I slept above the cab and top bunk too. I liked sleeping with Maggie. I saw a lot of cars and not a lot of RVs. Addie and Alastair sit in the front seat. Mom helps us write and play.

I saw my cousins Joseph and Micah. We traveled up to Main with them and then Boston. I had a fun birthday at the Anthonys' because we went to the beach the day before. I liked my new friend, Braeden, because I got to play with him and his toys. I mainly played with him.

I was happy because I got to see most of my friends and family. I'm also happy because we brought most of our games and I got a lot of new presents. My sabbatical was fun. Hope you can do this some day too.

- Dagny

No comments:

Post a Comment