Friday, August 9, 2013

Jll's van has a drinking problem

One of the recurring events that makes me laugh is that every time we reach a new destination and unhook Jll's van, the GPS still thinks we are in the location we left. For example, yesterday we drove from Punta Gorda, Florida to Montgomery, Alabama. This morning when I unhooked the van to drive the three miles to the Rosa Parks Library & Museum, the GPS informed me it was 550 miles and ten hours and forty nine minutes away. It's like the van drank itself to blacking out while we were on the road and woke up in unfamiliar surroundings. Luckily this never happened to me. The worst I ever did was getting into Jeff Hunter's car at the Beta house in college and waking up in Wyoming on the way to Vegas for Rick Haussler's impromptu bachelor party.

No comments:

Post a Comment