Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NYC

NYC, a great definition for noise. We spent 4 days there. We took a lot of trains (subways). I hate the subways. Something I learned about myself is that I hate noise. I kept finding myself with my hands on my ears. I also noticed how much more construction there is in NYC than in Denver. Oh, I forgot to tell you we actually stayed in NJ and took the subway under the Hudson River to NYC. The only thing I hate more than subways are subways that go under water. Something I learned about NY people is that they do not care about personal space, like when I was walking and someone was heading towards me. I thought that there were going to move over, but she just walked right into my shoulder. Or like when there is a big crowd and I'm smushed, it's like "Hi, how are you? I'm a little smushed. Just kidding, I'm really smushed. Hello. Hello!" We did lots of things, so much that I can't list them all. I am sore. We left yesterday and stayed in Pennsylvania last night. We relaxed by the pool.

See ya,

Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment