Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In Washington, DC

In Washington, DC what I liked the most was when I was with Max and Delaney. We went to a parade and we had cookies for dessert. The parade was great, there were red coats and blue coats. The red coats played music and the blue coats danced with guns. Then we were catching fireflies on the way to the Metro. When we got on the Metro we sat down. Then we went home. The end.

- Maggie

Molly, if you are reading this, I really miss you. I hope when I get back that we'll have lots of time together. 

1 comment:

  1. Maggie,
    I am reading this. So funny. My mom has read every blog post from your family so far. She's nostalgic for Pennsylvania and DC–she lived both those places. I miss you so much too. I hope you decided to be on my soccer team in the fall. My mom and I brainstormed 7 good names for the team at breakfast. Next Tuesday, I get to fly by myself to Kansas City to visit my grandparents. I am so excited. Mom, Jack and Crumbs will drive out a few days later...then dad will come at the end of the trip. I miss you at the pool; I did 6 weeks of swim lessons this year. So fun.
    Love, Molly

    ReplyDelete