Friday, June 1, 2018

All For One

Hello everyone! My name is Adelaide McLain and I am 15 years old. This coming year I will be a sophmore at Thomas Jefferson High School.

This morning started as a collective effort because as soon as one person is awake and moving, so is EVERYONE else. We woke up in Rock Springs, WY and had cereal for breakfast. We began driving eventually and headed for Jackson Hole, WY. It took us a few hours but we eventually arrived.

We explored the small town and took some pictures. All 6 of us were very hungry so we headed to a small restaurant called The Bunnery.  This was one of Aunt Julie and Mike's favorites when they lived in Jackson Hole. I had quesadillas for lunch which were very delicious. We went and looked at a few small stores and I got a new charm for my charm bracelet.

We got back in the RV after a late lunch and drove about 90 minutes to Grand Teton National Park. It is so gorgeous here so we parked and I went on a bike ride with mom and the girls. We biked a couple miles on a road through the park and found a great little creek. At one point the girls almost got run over by a baby deer. We biked back and started a fire. We made s'mores and all took showers. Now we are doing a Bible devotional and then we are going to play Rook. Goodnight!

-Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment